● Visa Application
Conference participants may need a Chinese visa to enter China. Specifically, those who are not Chinese citizens, except passport holders from Singapore, Brunei, and Japan, need a Chinese visa. Participants can apply for a visa at the Chinese embassy or consulate in the region in which they live. To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible. It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa at least 1 month in advance.
For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is NOT required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
* For more information, please contact the local Chinese Embassy in your country.
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration issued by the CNSSE 2022 Committee Board.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note CNSSE 2022 and the organizing committees of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by CNSSE 2022 Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, CNSSE 2022 and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will CNSSE 2022 and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.
1. How to pay?
Bank Tranfer or Ali Pay or WeChat Paywhen you finished registration in AIS.
2. The official Receipt of your payment
After the successful registration, we will issue the official receipt of your payment, you will receive the receipt together with all conference materials at the conference site.
3. Visa Application
Prospective attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People’s Republic of China.The Organizing Committee advises participants to make visa application at least one month ahead of time.
Participants who have obtained invitation letters may take the invitation letters, passport with valid period of over half a year, completed visa application form (available at local Chinese Embassy) and photos to the Chinese Embassy Visa Office for visa application.No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.For detailed information, please consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China and nearest Chinese Embassies.